Thursday 8 December 2016

ENGLISH

                                      MY SELF-ASSESSMENT:

In this term I have learnt a lot of english vocabulary and things that I didn´t know. I can do some things that I couldn´t other years, I can express me better, I know a lot of new words... In this term the thing that I’ve liked the most is the video of “Can´t stop the feeling” that is very funny. My greatest strengths are speaking and understanding english, my greatest weakness is the vocabulary in the exams. The thing that I do well is that I want to to take advantage of each class. I’m doing a lot of activities in english, for example, in this term I see a lot of english videos and I have improved a lot. I need to improve in the vocabulary, I think it´s difficult because we can write the meaning in spanish. I learn about bullying and english houses. I hope I will improve more this year.

2 comments: